Other Benefits and Features of the Utility Barrier include, but is not limited to:
- Manufactured in the Melba Swintex factory, in the UK.
- Incredibly stable thanks to the D-Hinge™ & D-Clip™.
- Facilty for a 600 x 450 courtesy sign.
- Corporate branding can be embossed on Front & Back.
- Can be coloured to suit corporate image.
- Compatible with existing barriers on the market.
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable material.
- Higher reflective area to meet various legislations.
- Deep channels to prevent collection of rainwater.
- Incredibly durable & lightweight.
- Product stacks with itself in every orientation.
- 750mm or 1Mtr Versions available.
- Reflective material can be added to the bottom panel.
- Indoor & Outdoor use.
- Can be supplied in panels of 3 or 4.
Find out more about the Utility Barrier by heading over to its very own Product Page where you can access all of the required information.
the Utility Barrier Web Page.